We never abuse or share your personal details
We strongly advise that you check our policy when visiting H & G Ltd sites for any updates or changes. By using our website, submitting your personal information to us and/or registering an account, you consent to the use of your personal information as described in this policy (as amended from time to time). This policy only extends to the Harrison and Griffiths website and does not, therefore, extend to your use of, the provision of, or the collection of data on any third party website that is linked by using the hyperlinks within this website.
Information Collection and Use. We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We will never sell, share, or rent this information to others. H & G Ltd collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
What type of personal information does H & G Ltd collect?
Where you choose to provide personal details to us, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Your full name and gender.
- Your work and home contact details: address, fax number, telephone numbers and e-mail address;
- The reason for your contact, which may be an enquiry, a purchase, or a request;
- If you create a customer account – your username, password, e-mail address, your full name and your date of birth.
- If you make a purchase using the Site: financial account information, such as credit/debit card number and other payment information; and delivery information which may include your home or work address and telephone number.
- Your contact and marketing preferences;
- If you enter one of our competitions or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you;
- If you take a survey – your views on how we could improve our products and services;
- Information necessary for legal compliance; and/or where you “like” us or make posts on our pages on social networking websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
How does H & G Ltd use information about you?
H & G Ltd may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our Site or with our services. For example, we may use information about you for the following purposes:
- to respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry;
- to process and administer your order(s) or purchase(s) of our products;
- to improve our products and to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device);
- to administer the Site;
- for internal record keeping;
- to contact you (directly, either by H & G Ltd or through a relevant partner or agent) by e-mail or phone for any of the above reasons;
- subject to your consent where required under applicable laws, to carry out direct marketing and/or e-mail marketing that you have requested;
- where necessary as part of any restructuring of H & G Ltd or sale of H & G Ltd’s business or assets;
- to perform any contract that H & G Ltd has with you; and
- for compliance with legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as business needs and legal requirements dictate. Some of the personal information that H & G Ltd maintains will be kept in paper files, while other personal information will be included in computerised files and electronic databases as set out in more detail below. In most cases, the information that H & G Ltd processes about you is required to deal with your request, purchase or registration, or required by law, or is necessary for the exercise of H & G Ltd’s legitimate business interests and needs. H & G Ltd may also convert personal information into anonymous data and use it (normally on an aggregated statistical basis) for research and analysis to improve Company performance. In addition, H & G Ltd may use pixels or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. Any information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable.
H & G Ltd will not disclose customers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
The Harrison & Griffiths Ltd website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that H & G Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by H & G Ltd.
The Harrison & Griffiths Ltd website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement, the practices of this site, or require a copy or deletion of the personal details that we hold on you, please contact us at:
Harrison & Griffiths Ltd
PO Box 10495, Nottingham, NG5 0HY
Tel: 0115 9533792